Twilight Moon Castle
|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- Enjoy the scenery of Twilight Moon Castle through binoculars (0/1)
- Open the hidden golden treasure chest under the lake (0/1)
- Speak with Yena in Twilight Moon Castle (0/1)
- There are 3 Golden Chests in Twilight Moon Castle.
Golden Chest 1
Golden Chest 3
This chest requires navigating through a hidden underground tunnel. See the second image below for the location of the entrance to the tunnel, which is at the back of the southernmost pool of water. From this entrance, walk northeast until you can't go any farther, then jump. Once you've landed successfully on the next level, walk northwest until you reach this chest. It can be seen if you position yourself towards the left side of the second pool, so you can check that its still there before getting yourself trapped inside the tunnel. This is the chest required to complete the area's Exploration Goals.
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Ruined Rainbow Tree||13|
|Cherry Salmon||Freshwater||Advanced II||Normal|
|Golden Mandarin Fish||Freshwater||Advanced II||Rare|
|Peacock-Eye Stingray||Freshwater||Advanced II||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
|The Golden Chests of Twilight Moon Castle (Trophy)||1||Open all the 3 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Twilight Moon Castle||-|