|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Ceremonial Bull Masks are rarely dropped from the various Ponglets scattered around the entire zone. Ponglets share the same spawn points with all other mobs within the zone, so if you don't find any Ponglets, just kill some of the other mobs and free some spawn points.
- Open the hidden golden treasure chest behind Prism Falls (0/1)
- Head to the basin in Prism falls and examine the Ludified Water (0/1)
- Relax by bathing in a waterfall (0/120)
- There are 2 Golden Chests within Prism Falls.
Golden Chest 1
This Golden Chest can be found right next to Farmer Jake. On the ledge to the left of the buildings, you will need to break the two log piles that spawn in front of it to access (or even to see) the chest.
|File:NPC 11004259 Icon.png||Ludified Water (NPC)||10|
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Ruined Rainbow Tree||17|
|Striped Mantis Shrimp||Freshwater||Intermediate IV||Rare|
|Zebra Bream||Freshwater||Intermediate IV||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
The water of the basin in Prism Falls's ground has gradually begun to turn into ludibrium blocks, and Farmer Jake is worried about how he will water his crops.
Gather water from what remains of the basin below the waterfall.
- Collect water from the basin (0/7)
- Talk to Jake in Prism Falls
|The Golden Chests of Prism Falls (Trophy)||1||Open all the 2 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Prism Falls||-|