|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||No|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
- Enjoy the scenery of Molten Hourglass through binoculars (0/1)
- Open the hidden golden treasure chest behind the lavafall (0/1)
- Examine the Molten Fountain at the Molten Hourglass (0/1)
- There are 2 Golden Chests within Molten Hourglass.
|Baby Kiyo (NPC)||20|
|Silver Wolf (NPC)||20|
|File:NPC 11003430 Icon.png||Temple Altar (NPC)||1|
|File:NPC 11004064 Icon.png||Molten Fountain (NPC)||10|
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Lava Bass||Unique Biome||Intermediate IV||Normal|
|Red Bitterling||Unique Biome||Intermediate IV||Rare|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
Lv. 31 the Kiyo Family: Flying Lessons
Kimo is unhappy with how her husband, Kibu, is teaching their children how to fly. She may have a point -- Baby Kiyos who failed to make it across the Molten Hourglass are littering the canyon floor. Give them a helping hand.
- Rescue Baby Kiyos at the Molten Hourglass (0/7)
- Speak with Kibu
|Assistant Flight Instructor (Trophy)||1||Rescue 100 baby Kiyos in Molten Hourglass||-|
|Assistant Flight Instructor (Trophy)||2||Rescue 1,000 baby Kiyos in Molten Hourglass||-|
|The Golden Chests of Molten Hourglass (Trophy)||1||Open all the 2 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Molten Hourglass||-|