|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- Sparring Arena
- Arena Main Office
- Enjoy the scenery of Ludari Arena through binoculars (0/1)
- Speak with Locault in Ludari Arena (0/1)
- Attack with a dumpster (0/10)
- There are 4 Golden Chests within Ludari Arena.
Golden Chest 1
The first of the four chests can be found in the south-west side of the map in a hole where the red carpet meets the wall.
Golden Chest 2
The second of the golden chests can be found right next to the first one; it is behind the top-left monitor above the healing spot sitting on a ledge.
Golden Chest 3
The third of the golden chests can be found in the northern part of the map, behind the top-right monitor above the healing spot sitting on a ledge.
Golden Chest 4
The final of the four chests can be found in the south-east side of the map, mirrored to the first chest, where the red carpet meets wall (the side that isn't the boxing arena) there is a short hole where the chest will spawn.
|Blackstar Capo (NPC)||50|
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Kerning Phone Booth||2|
- This location does not have fishing.
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
- No related trophies.
- Despite clearly being Humanoid, these mobs type really is "Unknown" and do not count towards Humanoid-enemy kill counts.