|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
- Enter Abandoned Charnel House (0/1)
- Defeat Revenant Zombie in Abandoned Charnel House (0/1)
- Attack by throwing eggs (0/10)
- There are 2 Golden Chests within Logger's Hill.
|Mrs. Hofmann (NPC)||30|
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Ruined Rainbow Tree||9|
|Largemouth Bass||Freshwater||Intermediate I||Rare|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
Jacob the lumberjack is furious about monsters making off with his firewood.
You should grab any firewood you find on the path to Spectrumwood and bring it back to him.
- Place Jacob's liberated firewood in front of him
- Talk to Jacob in Logger's Hill
|Golden Delicious (Trophy)||1||Obtain 100 Golden Apples in Logger's Hill||"Picky" Title|
|Golden Delicious (Trophy)||2||Obtain 1,000 Golden Apples in Logger's Hill||-|
|The Golden Chests of Logger's Hill (Trophy)||1||Open all the 2 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Logger's Hill||-|