|Has Item Extractor?||Yes|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||Yes|
Lith Harbor is a level 4 map in southernmost Victoria Island. It is connected to Royal Road Plaza, Berg Island for those with sufficient Mining Mastery, and Alkimi Island for those of sufficient Foraging mastery, and is the first non-instanced map a player will enter.
- Enjoy the scenery of Lith Harbor through binoculars (0/1)
- Ask Geno about his relationship problems in Lith Harbor (0/1)
- Catch an Octopirate (0/1)
- Perform on the street for 5 minutes (0/300)
- Speak with Teo in The Crest (0/1)
- There are NO Golden Chests within Lith Harbor.
- There are NO Normal Chests within Lith Harbor.
- This map does not spawn enemies.
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
- This map does not have any thrown items.
|Blooming Axolotl||Saltwater||Beginner I||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
- Lv. 5 The Caravan
- Lv. 41 Searching the Wreckage
|The Adventure Begins (Trophy)||1||Discover Lith Harbor||Red Herb x2|