Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||No|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
- Enjoy the scenery of Coco Island through binoculars (0/1)
- Examine the Lucky Whale on Coco Island (0/1)
- Catch fish in the ocean (0/10)
- Catch fish in foul water (0/10)
- Perform on the street for 5 minutes (0/300)
- There are 3 Golden Chests within Coco Island.
Golden Chest 1
- Underneath southwest boat dock
Golden Chest 2
- Cave underneath Lucky Whale
Golden Chest 3
- Behind lava pit
There are no Wooden Treasure Chests in Coco Island.
|File:NPC 11004091 Icon.png||Lucky Whale (NPC)||10|
- This map does not spawn enemies.
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
- This map does not have any thrown items.
|Crimson Sea Bream||Saltwater||Master||Normal|
|Mucky Mudskipper||Unique Biome||Master||Normal|
|Purple Rockfish||Unique Biome||Master||Rare|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
- This area has no pet spawns.
|The Golden Chests of Coco Island (Trophy)||1||Open all the 3 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Coco Island||-|