|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
- Swim for 300 meters in the ocean (0/300)
- Catch fish in the ocean (0/10)
- Open a hidden golden treasure chest under the ocean (0/1)
- There are 2 Golden Chests within Beachway 111.
|Giant Turtle||18||Field Boss||mystic||2078673|
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Kerning Phone Booth||3|
|Horse Crab||Saltwater||Beginner IV||Epic|
|Smooth Hammerhead||Saltwater||Beginner IV||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
|Birk (Combat Pet)||Beast|
Lv. 14 Crab Meat Treat: Crabby Capture
- Lure Stone Crabbies to the open traps and get Captured Stone Crabbies (0/3)
- Talk to Fisherman Stan
Lv. 14 Corner the Market: Crabby Sabotage
The economy is the area has been totally disrupted by Fisherman Stan's new venture. Sabotage may not be very nice, but that Moma is definitely someone you don't want to cross. Use tubes to black Fisherman Stan's Stone Crabby traps in Beachway 111 before she gets mad at you.
- Use tubes to block Stone Crabby traps on the beach (0/3)
- Talk to Moma
Lv. 14 The Rage of the Turtle: Struggling to Survive
- (Boss) Defeat Giant Turtle in Beachway 111 (0/1)
- Talk to Benielle
|A Crabby Delicacy (Trophy)||1||Obtain 100 Captured Stone Crabbies in Beachway 111||-|
|A Crabby Delicacy (Trophy)||2||Obtain 1,000 Captured Stone Crabbies in Beachway 111||-|
|The Golden Chests of Beachway 111 (Trophy)||1||Open all the 2 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Beachway 111||-|